Monday, February 11, 2008

iSeePet Feeder

iSeePet360 could be the answer to your pets feeding needs when you away. A lot of pet owners, especially if they work can be delayed in feeding their pet, this could be part of the solution.You can use the internet or another remote internet connection to enable you to feed you pet, they say that it can be used so that you don’t have to ask neighbors or put your pet in kennels.

This is a great idea in principle, but even if I was away overnight I would put my dogs in the kennels, this is not intended to replace human care and I would think it would be cruel to leave your pet unattended overnight. However, if it was for a period of 24 hours I think that a cat would be better suited for this device as they use a litter tray or have a cat flap to enter and exit the house.