Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Andy Pettitte apologize

Andy Pettitte Apologizes for his HGH use. Andy Pettitte's a million times more of a better guy then Roger Clemens, but seriously, how much is that actually saying? That's like saying someone's more credible then Brian McNamee, may be true, but doesn't say much for the person.First off, Pettitte saying he didn't use HGH to gain a competitive advantage is such a large load of horse crap that it make me gag, especially because of his being on the the Yankees, and seeing the backlash of such high profile steroid users such as Jason Giambi and Gary Sheffield. He knew better then anyone the public outrage that results from the use of HGH, and well, that using HGH was wrong, there's really no way around that. By trying to recover faster from an injury aren't you trying to get your competitive advantage back? That's like me being really hungover and playing scrabble awhile using a dictionary to get my words, I'm not trying to get an advantage, it's just my brain hurts so I'm only going to use it to get to the exact level that I'd be at if I wasn't hungover. OK, I'm sure I lost some of you there, but you get my point.