Thursday, September 27, 2007

Usher has announced having a son with Tameka Foster

Usher has said that “I just want my son to fully be coherent and to be healthy, first and foremost. I’ve found that it is a step-by-step process. You can wish for a million and one things. But I hope that my son has the same energy I had as a child. Hopefully, he won’t be as bad as me. I hope he’s just a healthy son.”

Earlier this month, Usher revealed he was hoping for a boy so he could carry on the family name. He said that “I don’t know if it’s a boy or a girl. I want it to be a boy. I think every man wants a son. If it’s a boy, I’m going to name him Usher. I’m hoping to name him that. I’ve been playing with a few names. I’m the fourth. Usher Raymond IV. I just want to pass the name on. Maybe I’ll change the middle name.”