Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Brittany Murphy's Husband Confession

Simon Monjack, has spoken out following the death of his wife saying "My world was destroyed yesterday." He also commented on Ashton Kutcher's twitter message saying "I loved what Ashton [Kutcher] wrote on Twitter. It was comforting to me. I couldn't have said it better." Monjak also described the events of the fateful morning "[Her mother] Sharon went into the bathroom because she had been in there a long time. Her mom screamed for me and I ran. Then called 911."

He also admitted that his wife has been sick lately but they thought it wasn't anything serious "She had laryngitis," he said, noting she had seen a doctor. "She had been tired at the end of the year. She had made a couple movies." Brittany Murphy passed away on Sunday morning from apparent cardiac arrest. Autopsy has been performed but the results have been deferred pending a toxicology report.