Thursday, April 22, 2010

Alicia Keys Pregnant

But this one is coming from people within Alicia Keys' inner circle. According to one of MediaTakeOut.com's snitches, people are starting to wonder out loud whether her new found relationship with producer Swizz Beatz may have produced a child.

An insider told MediaTakeOut.com, "They're saying that she's decided to take a year off starting in in [the fall] for 'personal reasons'... . No one has the [guts] to ask about it. We'll all know soon enough."

Alicia Keys thinks starting a family will be "the most beautiful experience" she will ever have

She said: "I absolutely am very interested in starting a family. It is one of the most beautiful experiences to have in this life and I am looking forward to it.

"I have a lot of things I still want to do. As far as retirement goes, I just wanted to have the ability, if I so choose, to be able to do so. But I feel that I am just getting started down the road of being a mother."